Our Mission Statement
At Claypool everyone is valued, inspired and nurtured
on their individual journey
- To be a welcoming, friendly, bright, lively and happy place where learners feel secure and enjoy growing up.
- To be a place of personal responsibility, respect and good behaviour.
- To provide for learners’ individual physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, moral and cultural needs.
- To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing teaching of the highest quality.
- To provide pupils with an introduction to the essential knowledge that they need to be educated citizens.
- To provide a rich and challenging curriculum based on first-hand experiences, practical learning, investigation and play.
- To introduce pupils to the best that has been thought and said; and helps engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.
- To be an inclusive school, ensuring that all learners are given equality of opportunity.
- To encourage parental and wider community involvement in all aspects of school life.
- To be a place where individuals are encouraged, rewarded and celebrated.