Welcome to Claypool’s Website
Here you will find school events diary, prospectus and school policies.
Our parent’s page features a new section where you can find copies of class letters and whole school letters which we hope you will find useful.
Our Mission Statement
At Claypool everyone is valued, inspired and nurtured on
their individual journey of success.
1. To be a welcoming, friendly, bright, lively and happy place
where learners feel secure and enjoy growing up.
2. To be a place of personal responsibility, respect and good
3. To provide for learners’ individual physical, emotional,
social, spiritual, moral and cultural needs.
4. To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing
teaching of the highest quality.
5. To provide a rich and challenging curriculum based on firsthand
experiences, practical learning, investigation and play.
6. To be an inclusive school, ensuring that all learners are
given equality of opportunity.
7. To encourage parental and wider community involvement in
all aspects of school life.
8. To be a place where individuals are encouraged, rewarded